Mastering Aviation Technolgy
- Live Aircraft : Cessna 150M, Learjet 24, Enstrom-280C, Boeing 747-200 cabin, cockpit and fixed wing, NLG, MLG systems for demonstration
- 6 smart class rooms laced with the projectors, audio video systems and white-boards
- Conference-cum-seminar hall equipped with modern audio-visual and video conferencing facilities
- Student co-operative store to meet the basic requirements of stationery as well as photo copy
- Library with collection of more than 18000 books and e-library facility with more than 20 PCs with LAN and high-speed broadband internet connection etc.
- State-of-art labs and workshops like electrical lab, radio navigation lab, airframe workshop, lathe machine shop, engine workshop etc.
- Recreation ground for out-door games and indoor gymkhana provides facilities for games like snooker, billiards table tennis, carom, chess etc.
- Hygienic and healthy food provided in Coffee Café Day and canteen
- First-aid room provides the first-aid treatment for the students and staff and a doctor cum dietitian is also available
- Air-conditioned auditorium is equipped with high end projection facility, PA sound system etc. with seating capacity of more than 250
- Faculty members are from defense background (Ex. Air force) and Aviation industries (Ex Air India, Ex Indian Airlines) and graduate engineers
- Experienced faculties are appropriate for mentoring and guiding upcoming AME’s to the challenges of the ever demanding Aviation Industry
- Placement assistance is provided to students
- Provides On the job training to students
- Students have to undergo OJT of 6 months in any DGCA approved Aircraft maintenance organization or the Institute itself
Job opportunities in Airlines:
Trainee Aircraft Maintenance Engineer After successful completion of the course & passing D.G.C.A. BAMEL Paper I, II & III
Trainee Technician After successful completion of the course
The candidates shall have passed minimun 10+2 class with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognised board or university or its equivalent.
Three years Engineering Diploma in any branch of Engineering.
Any Higher qualification in science. (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
- Mechanical Stream
- Heavy Aeroplane (HA)
- Light Aeroplane(LA)
- Jet Engine (JE)
- Rotary Wing (RA)
- Piston Engine (PE)
- Avionics Stream
- Instrument System (IS)
- Electrical System (ES)
- Radio and Navigation System (RN)